Monday, April 7, 2008

First Bug Kill of the Season

I had a nice, cool ride to work this morning. Not cold, mind you, just a bit nippy. I rode home without chaps (good sign) and felt comfortable (even better sign). But, it wasn't until I parked my bike that I realized today signaled another "rite of spring".

Bug Kill! I had to wash bug splatter of my windshield and fairing. I'm glad I polished my bike last week. The gunk didn't put up too much of a fight.

Now, when are we going to see those 70 degree days?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTICE: Upcoming Ride Event

The 13th Annual Bike Blessing at Ocean Beach Park
in New London, Connecticut will be held on
April 13, 2008
Entertainment will be provided by Jim Reed of Q101
A Classic and Custom Car Show and Bike Show will give you plenty of eye candy
Food will be Available

No comments: